We are looking for a responsible and hard-working new team member to join us in our journey. As an Account Manager, your work would be designed in a (full-time) schedule.
You would work in an effective environment with cool teammates and a casual atmosphere. If you have excellent communication skills, you’re a natural-born problem solver and you consider yourself a “people person” – this could be the place for you!
- Communicating with wholesalers through live chats and calls.
- Providing merchants with all the necessary information about Cover Design.
- Assisting merchants with order-related and account-related issues
- Building and maintaining efficient communication with existing/new merchants.
- Increase the list of wholesalers.
- Follow up on company accounts with our distributors.
Are you have….
- Office work skills and handling of similar daily routines
- Organizing skills
- Effective time management and management skills
- Excellent management skills
- solving problems
- Good communication skills
- High efficiency in the use of computers, especially MS Office programs
- Multitasking Skills
- Work skills under pressure
- sense of responsibility
What you need
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager.
- Good written English skills
- Excellent Sales skills
- Flexibility & open-mindedness to consistently learn new things
- An empathetic & patient mindset
- Readiness to work in a team setting and/or on your own
- Tech-savviness & a good speed behind the keyboard
- work under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment
What we offer
- 4-day-off per month
- Commission and Incentive
- Employee purchase discount
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Flexible work schedule: Start your workday between 9– 6 p.m.