Right now is an incredible time to be a part of the Cover Design team.
We're building an eCommerce framework at a pace that allows us to keep adding new and exciting job positions month after month. As a company, we're ever-evolving and hungry for knowledge and talent. If you share our passion, it's time for you to join our team of creators.
- Communicating with wholesalers through live chats and calls.
- Providing merchants with all the necessary information about Cover Design.
- Assisting merchants with order-related and account-related issues
- Building and maintaining efficient communication with existing/new merchants.
- Increase the list of wholesalers.
- Follow up on company accounts with our distributors.
Are you have….
- Office work skills and handling of similar daily routines
- Organizing skills
- Effective time management and management skills
- Excellent management skills
- solving problems
- Good communication skills
- High efficiency in the use of computers, especially MS Office programs
- Multitasking Skills
- Work skills under pressure
- sense of responsibility
What you need
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager.
- Good written English skills
- Excellent Sales skills
- Flexibility & open-mindedness to consistently learn new things
- An empathetic & patient mindset
- Readiness to work in a team setting and/or on your own
- Tech-savviness & a good speed behind the keyboard
- work under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment
What we offer
- 4-day-off per month
- Commission and Incentive
- Employee purchase discount
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Flexible work schedule: Start your workday between 9– 6 p.m.
Cover Design community
At Cover Design, we value and celebrate
people for who they are.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace and strongly encourage applications from different backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other personal characteristics. For us, a diverse perspective enables us to make business better for everyone–our employees, clients, and our communities.