Social Media Specialist
Right now is an incredible time to be a part of the Cover Design team.
We're building an eCommerce framework at a pace that allows us to keep adding new and exciting job positions month after month. As a company, we're ever-evolving and hungry for knowledge and talent. If you share our passion, it's time for you to join our team of creators.
- Making ads on social media
- Mastering Search Engine Optimization
- Sharing and publishing content in all its forms, whether texts, images, or videos, with the aim of benefiting audiences and readers and encouraging them to take any action or something
- Managing, planning, and organizing social media strategies
- Publish content on all social networking sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Understand and read KPIs
- data analysis
- Supervising and censoring content posted on social media
- Measuring and estimating the success of campaigns
- Work to increase the number of followers and increase the rate of interaction among them
- Continuous research in order to identify and track competitors
Are you have
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team collaboration skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good technology skills
What you need
- At least 3 years of experience
- Good written English skills
- Excellent experience using social media platforms and websites
- Familiarity with a very solid and comprehensive knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest ads, as well as Google+ and more social media apps, sites, and platforms
- Understand and be familiar with all SEO principles
- Understanding Web Traffic Metrics
- Creative and creative content writing
What we offer
- 4-day-off per month
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Employee purchase discount
- Flexible work schedule: Start your workday between 9– 6 p.m.
Cover Design community
At Cover Design, we value and celebrate
people for who they are.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace and strongly encourage applications from different backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other personal characteristics. For us, a diverse perspective enables us to make business better for everyone–our employees, clients, and our communities.