Cover Design seeking a Senior Designer for the marketing team. You will creatively lead the team in creating visual marketing content for Cover Design ads, social media, and landing pages.
- Creatively lead and support the team of content creators (graphic designers ) to produce high-quality marketing content for all channels.
- Work with stakeholders to develop strategies & briefs for content.
- Work with content creators to develop creative concepts and craft high-quality executions.
- Ensure all content maintains a consistent Cover Design brand voice and follows tone and guidelines.
- Collaborate with both stakeholders and content creators to ensure projects are on track and keep to deadlines.
Are You have…
- A highly creative and strategic thinker.
- An experienced content professional.
- A natural talent with color theory, composition, visual hierarchy, pacing, storytelling, and concepts generation.
- Someone who understands customer needs and quantifies appropriate actions.
- Someone that enjoys challenging the status quo.
- Team orientated and enjoy helping others grow and deliver.
- Someone who maintains composure under pressure with multiple projects.
- Persuasive, a good communicator of concepts, and fluent in English.
- Interested and excited to work in a cross-cultural, high-growth environment.
Ambitious and driven for the team to create their best possible work.
What you need
- 2+ years leading other content creators and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in estimating and scoping creative projects that will be executed by yourself or others in the team.
- 4+ years of experience creating content across a range of marketing channels and internal teams as specified above.
- Experience in design software required such as Adobe creative suite (focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects).
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time, and prioritizing your time and attention.
- An understanding of qualitative research methods.
- Awareness of costs and budgets.
- Previous experience or understanding of digital marketing would be a plus.
- Experience can be from a design/advertising agency or in-house marketing team.
What we offer
- 4-day-off per month
- Employee purchase discount
- Flexible work schedule: Start your workday between 9– 6 p.m.
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling