Senior Designer, Marketing
Right now is an incredible time to be a part of the Cover Design team.
We're building an eCommerce framework at a pace that allows us to keep adding new and exciting job positions month after month. As a company, we're ever-evolving and hungry for knowledge and talent. If you share our passion, it's time for you to join our team of creators.
- Creatively lead and support the team of content creators (graphic designers ) to produce high-quality marketing content for all channels.
- Work with stakeholders to develop strategies & briefs for content.
- Work with content creators to develop creative concepts and craft high-quality executions.
- Ensure all content maintains a consistent Cover Design brand voice and follows tone and guidelines.
- Collaborate with both stakeholders and content creators to ensure projects are on track and keep to deadlines.
Are You have…
- A highly creative and strategic thinker.
- An experienced content professional.
- A natural talent with color theory, composition, visual hierarchy, pacing, storytelling, and concepts generation.
- Someone who understands customer needs and quantifies appropriate actions.
- Someone that enjoys challenging the status quo.
- Team orientated and enjoy helping others grow and deliver.
- Someone who maintains composure under pressure with multiple projects.
- Persuasive, a good communicator of concepts, and fluent in English.
- Interested and excited to work in a cross-cultural, high-growth environment.
Ambitious and driven for the team to create their best possible work.
What you need
- 2+ years leading other content creators and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in estimating and scoping creative projects that will be executed by yourself or others in the team.
- 4+ years of experience creating content across a range of marketing channels and internal teams as specified above.
- Experience in design software required such as Adobe creative suite (focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects).
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time, and prioritizing your time and attention.
- An understanding of qualitative research methods.
- Awareness of costs and budgets.
- Previous experience or understanding of digital marketing would be a plus.
- Experience can be from a design/advertising agency or in-house marketing team.
What we offer
- 4-day-off per month
- Employee purchase discount
- Flexible work schedule: Start your workday between 9– 6 p.m.
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
Cover Design community
At Cover Design, we value and celebrate
people for who they are.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace and strongly encourage applications from different backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other personal characteristics. For us, a diverse perspective enables us to make business better for everyone–our employees, clients, and our communities.