Right now is an incredible time to be a part of the Cover Design team.
We're building an eCommerce framework at a pace that allows us to keep adding new and exciting job positions month after month. As a company, we're ever-evolving and hungry for knowledge and talent. If you share our passion, it's time for you to join our team of creators.
- Selling products to customers and helping them provide products, services, and goods that meet their needs and desires
- Concluding agreements, contracts and sales deals with customers and agreeing with them on delivery dates for goods
- Preparing a special schedule to organize the dates of receiving orders from customers and delivering them to them
- Constantly modifying presentation content based on sales-related feedback
- Keeping the management department informed of all sales movements and operations by preparing and submitting reports to them such as daily call reports and weekly, monthly and annual work plans
- Suggesting necessary modifications to products
- Attracting new customers and attracting them to the company and encouraging them to increase their demand
- Listening to customer complaints and dealing with them in order to achieve their satisfaction and provide them with appropriate solutions
- Promoting and marketing the company’s products and services and convincing customers of them.
Are you have…
- Marketing and Promotion Skills
- The ability to convince the client
- Tact in dealing and style
- Financial Accounting Skills
- Not committing to a specific workplace or time, so you must be very flexible at work
- Conversational skills
- Good skills in using Microsoft Office software
- Sales skills
- Dialogue and negotiation skills
- Skills of answering the phone, receiving calls and customer inquiries, and dealing with them
- Communication and Connection skills
- High leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Management and prioritization
What we offer
- 4-day-off per month
- Commission and Incentive
- Employee purchase discount
Cover Design community
At Cover Design, we value and celebrate
people for who they are.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace and strongly encourage applications from different backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other personal characteristics. For us, a diverse perspective enables us to make business better for everyone–our employees, clients, and our communities.