Right now is an incredible time to be a part of the Cover Design team.
We're building an eCommerce framework at a pace that allows us to keep adding new and exciting job positions month after month. As a company, we're ever-evolving and hungry for knowledge and talent. If you share our passion, it's time for you to join our team of creators.
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team
- Align the team’s processes with other Cover Design teams, e.g marketing, customer support, and product teams.
Are you have….
- Office work skills and handling of similar daily routines
- Organizing skills
- Effective time management and management skills
- Excellent management skills
- solving problems
- High efficiency in the use of computers, especially MS Office programs
- Multitasking Skills
- Work skills under pressure
- sense of responsibility
What you need
- At least 2 years of experience
- Experience with shipping or logistics related product management will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Data entry skills
What we offer
- 4-day-off per month
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Employee purchase discount
- Flexible work schedule: Start your workday between 9– 6 p.m.
Cover Design community
At Cover Design, we value and celebrate
people for who they are.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace and strongly encourage applications from different backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other personal characteristics. For us, a diverse perspective enables us to make business better for everyone–our employees, clients, and our communities.