- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team
- Align the team’s processes with other Cover Design teams, e.g marketing, customer support, and product teams.
Are you have….
- Office work skills and handling of similar daily routines
- Organizing skills
- Effective time management and management skills
- Excellent management skills
- solving problems
- High efficiency in the use of computers, especially MS Office programs
- Multitasking Skills
- Work skills under pressure
- sense of responsibility
What you need
- At least 2 years of experience
- Experience with shipping or logistics related product management will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Data entry skills
What we offer
- 4-day-off per month
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Employee purchase discount
- Flexible work schedule: Start your workday between 9– 6 p.m.
Cover Design community
At Cover Design, we value and celebrate
people for who they are.